Tutorial on how to take a backup, Restore backup.
How to reset cPanel Password, Filemanager, Cronjobs, Style, etc
About how to Create, Edit, Delete Database or Database Username in cPanel
Update Domain Nameserver on Name.com, Namecheap, Godaddy, DynaDot, LogicBoxes Based Registrar
How to Remove, Add, Edit Addon Domain, Parked Domains & Redirect Domain
How to create email, Access Email, How to Forward Email, etc
How to Create, Delete, Manage cPanel FTP Account
Learn how to Install a hosting control panel like cPanel, Plesk, etc.
Boxtrap, SpamAssassin, Mail Filter - Prevent Spam.
Tutorial for setting up email on iOS Apple/Android, etc
How to Fix Errors, Create Friendly URL, Page Redirect, etc
Password Protected Directory, IP Blacklist, Hotlink Protection, etc
Tutorials on SiteWorx Control Panel, SiteWorx Softaculous, etc.
Tutorials for Softaculous Auto-Installer Software (cPanel)
SolusVM tutorial on how to manage SolusVM, install/re-install an OS, VNC, etc.
Tutorials for Wordpress
Most Popular Articles
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...How to generate a cPanel backup and sent to FTP Server?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup" Icon. 3. Under...How to Restore cPanel Backup?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup Wizard"...How to create Cronjob via cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....How to Access Softaculous in SiteWorx?
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )2. Under "SiteWorx...